Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Read a fellow blogger, Ashraf.

Those shiny, colored wings.

I ran chasing my dreams,
like butterflies they flew
those shiny, colored wings

I stepped in puddles,
bruised my knee.
Picked myself up
for those shiny, colored wings

The closer i got, 
the farthest it was.
still chased it in the sun,
those shiny, colored wings

Brought me to the cliff
and disappeared in the mist
too far had I run
for those shiny, colored wings

Some called me crazy, some
called me fool,
its okie if I am crazy,
those shiny, colored wings

I stood at the corner of the world
who said, its round ?
Couldn't go ahead, 
nor could I turn.
for those shiny, colored wings.

No one gets his butterfly,
its just a hoax, a dream, 
it never comes true
those shiny, colored wings
are HIS, the funny one
who watches everyone.

A failed marriage, a failed career,
a crippled body, dim eyes, 
are all a bunch of jokes, to keep
him entertained,
those shiny, colored wings.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment